Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in ASP.NET MVC Framework, Asp and ASP.NET
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Highly experienced in developing through VB .NET
- Have good knowledge of and experience with .Net
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Can negotiate many different tasks easily
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A A Coruña-based company is seeking a Programador .net con Inglés alto, A Coruña experienced in .Net, Programmer and ASP.NET
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: