Working as a PHP Developer: job description and skills requirements
PHP developers create programs and applications using this server-side scripting language. PHP was designed for web development but is also used as a general-purpose programming language. PHP commands can be embedded directly into a HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data. PHP developers frequently work in linux environments with an Apache Server and MySQL database data storage (known as the LAMP archetypal model). Many popular web content management systems are written in PHP including MediaWiki, Joomla, WordPress and Drupal, so some PHP developers works on projects based on those frameworks, maintaining or extending functionality.
Working as a PHP Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in HTML, Git and Mvc
- Familiarity with the client-server architecture
- Have strong hands-on experience developing in HTML
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Mvc
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
PHP Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to PHP Developer: