Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in .Net, SQL and ASP.NET
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Desarrollador .Net, Alicante - Primer Empleo is being sought by a company in Alicante. Eligible candidates should have experience in .Net, C# and Wpf
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: