Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are VB .NET, C# and ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Highly experienced in developing through SQL
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Knowledgeable and experienced in ASP.NET
- Excellent problem solving abilities
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Analista programador .Net, Zaragoza position is being advertised by a company in Zaragoza. Interested parties should have skills in Data analysis, .Net and Programmer
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: