Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Can negotiate many different tasks easily
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
A Barcelona-based company is seeking a Analista Programador Java, Barcelona experienced in Programmer, Java and Data analysis
A Analista programador Java, Barcelona position is being advertised by a company in Barcelona. Interested parties should have skills in Java, Data analysis and Programmer
A Barcelona-based company is seeking a Desarrollador Java/J2EE, Barcelona experienced in Java, Java EE and Git
Career outlook as a Java Developer:
There are currently 14 offers in None
There were 7 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Lead Programmer, Engineering and Spring Framework could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.