Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Can negotiate many different tasks easily
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
A Analista Programador Java J2EE - Madrid, Barcelona position is being advertised by a company in Barcelona. Interested parties should have skills in Java, Java EE and Data analysis
A Programador Java, Barcelona is being sought by a company in Barcelona. Eligible candidates should have experience in Java, Programmer and Java EE
A Barcelona-based company is hiring for a Desarrollador Java Senior with experience in Java, Puppet and Jenkins
Job prospects as a Java Developer:
There are currently 21 offers in None
There were 16 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Architecture, Lead Programmer and Spring Framework could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.