Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in SQL, ASP.NET MVC Framework and VB .NET
- Highly experienced in developing through C#
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Programador .NET C# is being sought by a company in Biscay. Eligible candidates should have experience in C#, .Net and Programmer
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: