Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are C#, Asp and VB .NET
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Able to multitask effectively
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: