Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in SQL, .Net and Asp
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Have strong hands-on experience developing in C#
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: