Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC Framework and SQL
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Highly experienced in developing through C#
- Have good knowledge of and experience with .Net
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Capable of multitasking with ease
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: