Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in ASP.NET, SQL and Asp
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in ASP.NET
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
- Can negotiate many different tasks easily
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
Career outlook as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: