Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in ASP.NET, SQL and Asp
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in ASP.NET, Java and .Net could also consider SQL Developer positions.