Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- ASP.NET MVC Framework, Asp and .Net are the primary requirements for this role
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Highly experienced in developing through ASP.NET
- Knowledgeable and experienced in ASP.NET
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: