Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- VB .NET, SQL and .Net are the primary requirements for this role
- Familiarity with the client-server architecture
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Knowledgeable and experienced in .Net
- An aptitude for problem-solving
- Can negotiate many different tasks easily
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in ASP.NET, C# and SQL could also consider SQL Developer positions.