Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Java
- An aptitude for problem-solving
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Programador Java PL/SQL-Oracle in Bilbao should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Java, Oracle Database and SQL
Job prospects as a Java Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Java, Engineering and Spring Framework could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.