Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in C++, Delegation and Java
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Knowledgeable and experienced in .Net
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
- A good eye for detail and quality
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to Software Engineer: