Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in C#, C++ and Python
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Programmer
- Able to multitask effectively
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in CSS, HTML and AngularJS could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.