Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are C#, Java and Software Engineering
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Python, Node.js and Web Development could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.