Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are C#, Java and Software Engineering
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Mvc, Node.js and CSS could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.