Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in C++, Python and Programmer
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and strong commitment to quality
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to Software Engineer: