Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- C#, Python and Programmer are the primary requirements for this role
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Have good knowledge of and experience with C#
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- An aptitude for problem-solving
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in AngularJS, ASP.NET and Node.js could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.