Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Delegation, C++ and C# are the primary requirements for this role
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
A Bilbao-based company is seeking a .NET Senior Software Engineer, Bizkaia experienced in .Net, C# and Reconciliation
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Software Engineer: