Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Asp, C# and ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Knowledgeable and experienced in ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Biscay-based company is seeking a Programador .NET C# experienced in C#, .Net and Programmer
A company based in Bilbao advertised for a Analistas Programadores .NET, Bizkaia. The job requirements include Programming Language, .Net and ASP.NET
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: