Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in C#, ASP.NET and SQL
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Asp
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Capable of multitasking with ease
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Analista Programador .NET MVC, Madrid in Madrid should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Data analysis, .Net and Programmer
A Madrid-based company is hiring for a Analista Programador .NET, Madrid with experience in .Net, Data analysis and Programmer
A company based in Madrid advertised for a Desarrollador .Net/C++/C con inglés, Madrid. The job requirements include C++, and .Net
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 21 offers in None
There were 11 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: