Working as a PHP Developer: job description and skills requirements
PHP developers create programs and applications using this server-side scripting language. PHP was designed for web development but is also used as a general-purpose programming language. PHP commands can be embedded directly into a HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data. PHP developers frequently work in linux environments with an Apache Server and MySQL database data storage (known as the LAMP archetypal model). Many popular web content management systems are written in PHP including MediaWiki, Joomla, WordPress and Drupal, so some PHP developers works on projects based on those frameworks, maintaining or extending functionality.
Working as a PHP Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Symfony, WordPress and Drupal
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
PHP Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual PHP Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Programador PHP con Symfony, Madrid in Madrid should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Symfony, Programmer and PHP
A Programador PHP, Madrid position is being advertised by a company in Madrid. Interested parties should have skills in Programmer, PHP and CodeIgniter
Career outlook as a PHP Developer:
There are currently 20 offers in None
There were 10 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to PHP Developer: