Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in C#, ASP.NET MVC Framework and Asp
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- An aptitude for problem-solving
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: