Working as a Backend Developer: job description and skills requirements
A backend developer is a type of software engineer who creates the logical backend and core computational logic of a website or information system. The key role of a backend developer is to ensure that the data or services requested by the frontend system or software are delivered through programmatic means. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining application logic, databases, integrations, cron processes and API services.
Working as a Backend Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are CSS, Java and Backend Development
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Capable of multitasking with ease
- Attention to detail and strong commitment to quality
Backend Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Backend Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Back End Developer (Java) in Málaga should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Java, Backend Development and Java EE
Occupations related to Backend Developer: