Working as a Backend Developer: job description and skills requirements
A backend developer is a type of software engineer who creates the logical backend and core computational logic of a website or information system. The key role of a backend developer is to ensure that the data or services requested by the frontend system or software are delivered through programmatic means. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining application logic, databases, integrations, cron processes and API services.
Working as a Backend Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in MySQL, CSS and C#
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Have good knowledge of and experience with HTML
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Capable of multitasking with ease
Backend Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to Backend Developer: