Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in SQL, .Net and VB .NET
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Highly experienced in developing through SQL
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- An aptitude for problem-solving
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Programador .Net, Málaga in Málaga should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Programmer, .Net and Ambient
A company based in Málaga advertised for a Programador .NET. The job requirements include .Net, Programmer and ASP.NET
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 5 offers in None
There were 4 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in ASP.NET, C# and SQL could also consider SQL Developer positions.