Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are VB .NET, SQL and C#
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Have good knowledge of and experience with C#
- Capable of multitasking with ease
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Programador .NET position is being advertised by a company in Málaga. Interested parties should have skills in .Net, Programmer and C#
A Senior Developer C# / AngularJS / J2EE, Málaga is being sought by a company in Málaga. Eligible candidates should have experience in AngularJS, Java EE and C#
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: