Working as a Lead Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
A lead Java developer is a software engineer in charge of one or more software projects developed in the Java programming language. Alternative titles for this position are senior Java developer, lead developer Java, Java team lead or technical Java team lead. Lead Java developers oversee all work related to the engineering process such as soliciting requirements, designing prototypes, and configuring the products. They normally mentor the more junior members of the team and oversee their contributions to the project.
Working as a Lead Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Java, Lead Programmer and Engineering
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
Lead Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Lead Java Developer job postings
A company based in Málaga advertised for a Programador Senior Java, Málaga. The job requirements include Programmer, and Java
Job prospects as a Lead Java Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Lead Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Lead Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Lead Java Developers with skills in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate could also consider Java Developer positions.