Working as a Backend Developer: job description and skills requirements
A backend developer is a type of software engineer who creates the logical backend and core computational logic of a website or information system. The key role of a backend developer is to ensure that the data or services requested by the frontend system or software are delivered through programmatic means. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining application logic, databases, integrations, cron processes and API services.
Working as a Backend Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- PHP, Backend Development and CSS are the primary requirements for this role
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Have good knowledge of and experience with PHP
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Excellent problem solving abilities
Backend Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Backend Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Backend Developer:
There are currently 2 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Backend Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Backend Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Backend Developers with skills in HTML, CSS and Front End Development could also consider Web Developer positions.