Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- VB .NET, SQL and .Net are the primary requirements for this role
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Have good knowledge of and experience with VB .NET
- Excellent problem solving abilities
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
Career outlook as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 57 offers in None
There were 36 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: