Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are VB .NET, .Net and C#
- Have strong hands-on experience developing in VB .NET
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
- Capable of multitasking with ease
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
Career outlook as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 27 offers in None
There were 18 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: