Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Spring Framework
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
A Madrid-based company is hiring for a Analista Programador JAVA (J2EE), Madrid with experience in Java, Java EE and Data analysis
A Programador Java, Madrid position is being advertised by a company in Madrid. Interested parties should have skills in Java, Programmer and Recruitment
A company based in Madrid advertised for a Programadores JAVA, Madrid. The job requirements include Programming Language, Java and Leadership
Career outlook as a Java Developer:
There are currently 92 offers in None
There were 53 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Lead Programmer, Spring Framework and Architecture could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.