Working as a Lead Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
A lead Java developer is a software engineer in charge of one or more software projects developed in the Java programming language. Alternative titles for this position are senior Java developer, lead developer Java, Java team lead or technical Java team lead. Lead Java developers oversee all work related to the engineering process such as soliciting requirements, designing prototypes, and configuring the products. They normally mentor the more junior members of the team and oversee their contributions to the project.
Working as a Lead Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Java, Lead Programmer and Spring Framework
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Highly experienced in developing through Java
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Lead Programmer
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Capable of multitasking with ease
Lead Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Lead Java Developer job postings
A company based in Madrid advertised for a AP/P Senior Java/J2ee/Git/Linux, Madrid. The job requirements include Git, Java and Linux
Career outlook as a Lead Java Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Lead Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Lead Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Lead Java Developers with skills in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate could also consider Java Developer positions.