Working as a Lead Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
A lead Java developer is a software engineer in charge of one or more software projects developed in the Java programming language. Alternative titles for this position are senior Java developer, lead developer Java, Java team lead or technical Java team lead. Lead Java developers oversee all work related to the engineering process such as soliciting requirements, designing prototypes, and configuring the products. They normally mentor the more junior members of the team and oversee their contributions to the project.
Working as a Lead Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Spring Framework, Lead Programmer and Architecture
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Lead Programmer
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
Lead Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Lead Java Developer job postings
A Programador Senior Java, Madrid position is being advertised by a company in Madrid. Interested parties should have skills in Java, Programmer and REST
A company based in Madrid advertised for a Programador Senior JAVA SPRING MVC, Madrid. The job requirements include Java, Programmer and Databases
A Madrid-based company is hiring for a Programador Senior Java with experience in Java, Programmer and Hibernate
Job prospects as a Lead Java Developer:
There are currently 15 offers in None
There were 8 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Lead Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Lead Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Lead Java Developers with skills in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate could also consider Java Developer positions.