Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in .Net, Delegation and Python
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 3 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in PHP, ASP.NET and Node.js could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.