Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Python, Programmer and C# are the primary requirements for this role
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Excellent problem solving abilities
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 13 offers in None
There were 11 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Software Engineer: