Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in CSS, PHP and HTML
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Can negotiate many different tasks easily
- A good eye for detail and quality
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
A Beca Ingenería de desarrollo web, Madrid - Primer Empleo is being sought by a company in Madrid. Eligible candidates should have experience in Web Development, HTML and Web Applications
A Madrid-based company is seeking a DESARROLLO WEB JAVA CON LIFERAY experienced in Java, Liferay and Web Development
Job prospects as a Web Developer:
There are currently 7 offers in None
There were 3 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in AngularJS, Front End Development and HTML could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.