Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in HTML, PHP and Front End Development
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Desarrollo Web Java Back/ Front in Madrid should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Java, Web Development and Apache Maven
A Madrid-based company is seeking a Desarrollador Web PHP, Madrid experienced in PHP, Laravel and Yii
Career outlook as a Web Developer:
There are currently 10 offers in None
There were 5 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in Web Development, AngularJS and HTML5 could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.