Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Web Development
- An aptitude for problem-solving
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
A Programador Web (PHP, HTML5 y Worpdress) position is being advertised by a company in Madrid. Interested parties should have skills in HTML5, Programmer and PHP
A Programador Web (PHP, HTML5 y Worpdress), Madrid is being sought by a company in Madrid. Eligible candidates should have experience in HTML5, Programmer and PHP
Career outlook as a Web Developer:
There are currently 7 offers in None
There were 3 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in Web Development, HTML5 and CSS could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.