Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Asp, VB .NET and ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Capable of multitasking with ease
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Gijón-based company is hiring for a Programador .net, Asturias - Primer Empleo with experience in Programmer, and .Net
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: