Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are SQL, C# and ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Programador .NET, Sevilla position is being advertised by a company in Sevilla. Interested parties should have skills in Programmer, and .Net
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in C#, .Net and Java could also consider SQL Developer positions.