Working as a Backend Developer: job description and skills requirements
A backend developer is a type of software engineer who creates the logical backend and core computational logic of a website or information system. The key role of a backend developer is to ensure that the data or services requested by the frontend system or software are delivered through programmatic means. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining application logic, databases, integrations, cron processes and API services.
Working as a Backend Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in MySQL, Web Development and C#
- Familiarity with the client-server architecture
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Backend Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Backend Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Backend Developer:
There are currently 7 offers in None
There were 6 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Backend Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Backend Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Backend Developers with skills in Web Development, PHP and HTML could also consider Web Developer positions.