Working as a Backend Developer: job description and skills requirements
A backend developer is a type of software engineer who creates the logical backend and core computational logic of a website or information system. The key role of a backend developer is to ensure that the data or services requested by the frontend system or software are delivered through programmatic means. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining application logic, databases, integrations, cron processes and API services.
Working as a Backend Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are PHP, Web Development and CSS
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Have strong hands-on experience developing in C#
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
Backend Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Backend Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Backend Developer:
There are currently 8 offers in None
There were 5 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Backend Developer: