Working as a Backend Developer: job description and skills requirements
A backend developer is a type of software engineer who creates the logical backend and core computational logic of a website or information system. The key role of a backend developer is to ensure that the data or services requested by the frontend system or software are delivered through programmatic means. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining application logic, databases, integrations, cron processes and API services.
Working as a Backend Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Web Development, Java and Backend Development
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
Backend Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Backend Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Backend Developer:
There are currently 14 offers in None
There were 10 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Backend Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Backend Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Backend Developers with skills in HTML, PHP and Front End Development could also consider Web Developer positions.