Working as a Backend Developer: job description and skills requirements
A backend developer is a type of software engineer who creates the logical backend and core computational logic of a website or information system. The key role of a backend developer is to ensure that the data or services requested by the frontend system or software are delivered through programmatic means. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining application logic, databases, integrations, cron processes and API services.
Working as a Backend Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in PHP, Backend Development and Web Development
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- A good eye for detail and quality
Backend Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Backend Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Backend Developer:
There are currently 5 offers in None
There were 5 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Backend Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Backend Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Backend Developers with skills in CSS, PHP and Front End Development could also consider Web Developer positions.