Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in SQL, ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Knowledgeable and experienced in SQL
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 71 offers in None
There were 51 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: