Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are ASP.NET MVC Framework, .Net and C#
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 58 offers in None
There were 23 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: