Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- .Net, VB .NET and ASP.NET MVC Framework are the primary requirements for this role
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Analista Programador .Net, Alicante position is being advertised by a company in Alicante. Interested parties should have skills in Data analysis, .Net and Programmer
A Desarrollo C#, Madrid position is being advertised by a company in Madrid. Interested parties should have skills in C#, .Net and Avaya
A Analistas Programadores .NET con francés, Madrid is being sought by a company in Madrid. Eligible candidates should have experience in Programming Language, .Net and C#
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 98 offers in None
There were 67 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in Java, SQL and ASP.NET could also consider SQL Developer positions.