Working as a Full Stack Developer: job description and skills requirements
A full stack developer is a person who is competent in several different fields of programming. This type of developer is normally able to create a complete non-trivial application by themselves. A full stack developer can work cross-functionally both in the front- and backend. Full stack developers have a comprehensive knowledge of what happens throughout the application stack.
Working as a Full Stack Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- .Net, Java and Web Development are the primary requirements for this role
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Have good knowledge of and experience with C#
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Can negotiate many different tasks easily
Full Stack Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Full Stack Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Full Stacks Java, Madrid in Madrid should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Java, Hibernate and Object-Oriented Programming
A Sevilla-based company is seeking a Desarrollador Full Stack PHP/Symfony, Sevilla experienced in Symfony, PHP and LAMP
Job prospects as a Full Stack Developer:
There are currently 15 offers in None
There were 11 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Full Stack Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Full Stack Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Full Stack Developers with skills in .Net, Programmer and C++ could also consider Software Engineer positions.