Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Python, Delegation and .Net
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Software Engineering
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 29 offers in None
There were 18 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Engineer: