Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Software Engineering, C++ and Programmer
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 26 offers in None
There were 17 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in .Net, Ruby and CSS could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.