Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Web Development, Front End Development and PHP are the primary requirements for this role
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Front End Development
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
A company based in Palencia advertised for a Desarrollador Web PHP, Palencia. The job requirements include PHP, Technician and Online Shopping
A Web developer position is being advertised by a company in Zaragoza. Interested parties should have skills in Web Development, Software Development and PHP
Career outlook as a Web Developer:
There are currently 10 offers in None
There were 6 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in SQL, UI and CSS could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.