Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Front End Development, CSS and Web Development
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Capable of multitasking with ease
- Detail and quality oriented
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
A Desarrollador Web PHP, Madrid is being sought by a company in Madrid. Eligible candidates should have experience in PHP, Laravel and Yii
A Barcelona-based company is seeking a Project coordinator y Desarrollador Web PHP Symfony2 experienced in PHP, and Computing Platforms
Career outlook as a Web Developer:
There are currently 25 offers in None
There were 15 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in AngularJS, UI and CSS could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.