Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- An aptitude for problem-solving
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
A Madrid-based company is hiring for a DESARROLLO WEB JAVA CON LIFERAY with experience in Java, Liferay and Web Development
A Beca en el Dpto. de Desarrollo Web / Email MK is being sought by a company in Madrid. Eligible candidates should have experience in Web Development, HTML and CSS
Job prospects as a Web Developer:
There are currently 6 offers in None
There were 2 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in UI, Graphical User Interface and Web Development could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.