Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Front End Development, HTML and CSS
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Web Developer:
There are currently 17 offers in None
There were 7 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in UI, Front End Development and Web Development could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.