Working as a Backend Developer: job description and skills requirements
A backend developer is a type of software engineer who creates the logical backend and core computational logic of a website or information system. The key role of a backend developer is to ensure that the data or services requested by the frontend system or software are delivered through programmatic means. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining application logic, databases, integrations, cron processes and API services.
Working as a Backend Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in C#, Web Development and MySQL
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Have strong hands-on experience developing in PHP
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
Backend Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to Backend Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Backend Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Backend Developers with skills in PHP, Web Development and CSS could also consider Web Developer positions.