Working as a Backend Developer: job description and skills requirements
A backend developer is a type of software engineer who creates the logical backend and core computational logic of a website or information system. The key role of a backend developer is to ensure that the data or services requested by the frontend system or software are delivered through programmatic means. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining application logic, databases, integrations, cron processes and API services.
Working as a Backend Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
Backend Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Backend Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Backend Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Backend Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Backend Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Backend Developers with skills in Web Development, Front End Development and HTML could also consider Web Developer positions.