Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are C#, ASP.NET MVC Framework and VB .NET
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Highly experienced in developing through VB .NET
- Have good knowledge of and experience with VB .NET
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Able to multitask effectively
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Valencia-based company is seeking a Programador .NET, Valencia experienced in .Net, Programmer and C#
A company based in Valencia advertised for a Desarrollador C#. The job requirements include C#, C++ and Python
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 2 offers in None
There were 2 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in .Net, C# and ASP.NET could also consider SQL Developer positions.