Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in VB .NET, SQL and Asp
- Familiarity with the client-server architecture
- Have good knowledge of and experience with C#
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Programador .net (C#), Valencia in Valencia should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires C#, .Net and Programmer
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in C#, ASP.NET and SQL could also consider SQL Developer positions.