Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- C#, SQL and .Net are the primary requirements for this role
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in ASP.NET
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Valencia-based company is hiring for a Desarrolladores .NET, Valencia with experience in .Net, ASP.NET and SQL
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in ASP.NET, Java and C# could also consider SQL Developer positions.