Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are ASP.NET MVC Framework, C# and VB .NET
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Knowledgeable and experienced in ASP.NET
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Capable of multitasking with ease
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Valencia-based company is seeking a Analista Programador/a .net experienced in Data analysis, .Net and Programmer
A Valencia-based company is hiring for a Analista Programador .NET with experience in .Net, Data analysis and Programmer
A Analista Programador .NET, Valencia - Primer Empleo position is being advertised by a company in Valencia. Interested parties should have skills in Data analysis, .Net and Programmer
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 9 offers in None
There were 8 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in .Net, ASP.NET and Java could also consider SQL Developer positions.