Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Spring Framework
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Can negotiate many different tasks easily
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Java Developer:
There are currently 5 offers in None
There were 2 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Lead Programmer, Architecture and Spring Framework could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.