Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
A Valencia-based company is seeking a PROGRAMADOR JAVA experienced in Java, Programmer and Java EE
A Analista Programador Java, Valencia is being sought by a company in Valencia. Eligible candidates should have experience in Data analysis, Programmer and Java
A Programador Java, Valencia position is being advertised by a company in Valencia. Interested parties should have skills in Java, Programmer and Leadership
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Engineering, Java and Lead Programmer could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.