Working as a PHP Developer: job description and skills requirements
PHP developers create programs and applications using this server-side scripting language. PHP was designed for web development but is also used as a general-purpose programming language. PHP commands can be embedded directly into a HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data. PHP developers frequently work in linux environments with an Apache Server and MySQL database data storage (known as the LAMP archetypal model). Many popular web content management systems are written in PHP including MediaWiki, Joomla, WordPress and Drupal, so some PHP developers works on projects based on those frameworks, maintaining or extending functionality.
Working as a PHP Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in LAMP, Joomla and Magento
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Web Development
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
PHP Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual PHP Developer job postings
A Desarrollador PHP full position is being advertised by a company in Valencia. Interested parties should have skills in PHP, SOAP and REST
Candidates seeking a Programador PHP, Valencia - Primer Empleo in Valencia should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires PHP, Programmer and CSS
Occupations related to PHP Developer: