Working as a PHP Developer: job description and skills requirements
PHP developers create programs and applications using this server-side scripting language. PHP was designed for web development but is also used as a general-purpose programming language. PHP commands can be embedded directly into a HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data. PHP developers frequently work in linux environments with an Apache Server and MySQL database data storage (known as the LAMP archetypal model). Many popular web content management systems are written in PHP including MediaWiki, Joomla, WordPress and Drupal, so some PHP developers works on projects based on those frameworks, maintaining or extending functionality.
Working as a PHP Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Web Development, HTML and Magento
- Familiarity with the client-server architecture
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Magento
- A good eye for detail and quality
PHP Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual PHP Developer job postings
Job prospects as a PHP Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to PHP Developer: