Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Front End Development, CSS and Web Development
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Web Development
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
A Valencia-based company is seeking a Programador web Python / PHP / Big Data, Valencia experienced in Big Data, Programmer and Python
Career outlook as a Web Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in Web Development, HTML5 and jQuery could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.