Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in PHP, Front End Development and CSS
- Familiarity with the client-server architecture
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Attention to detail and strong commitment to quality
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to Web Developer: