Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- CSS, Web Development and Front End Development are the primary requirements for this role
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Detail and quality oriented
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in SQL, CSS and jQuery could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.