Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Programador Web Backend (PHP / HTML5) / Aplicaciones Móviles in Valencia should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Backend Development, Mobile Apps and HTML5
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in HTML5, Web Development and AngularJS could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.